T4 Mobile Plus for Land Rover diagnostic tool Original
Attention : this product is original, need to order from Foreign , so it will takes long time to get the product , pls contact the seller when you order for more details , thank you .
T4 Mobile Plus for Land Rover Diagnosis from 1999-2008.
T4 Mobile Plus is a truly protable diagnostic tool, designed to compliment and expand the functionality and versatility of the T4 Diagnostic System at a very competitive price. With its intelligent Connnection System(ICS), the tool supports all J1962 supported MG Rover vehicles at the push of a buttom--gone are the days of swappiring diagnostic cables!
Uitlizing the latest PC technology; T4 Mobile Plus has been designed with portability and ease of use foremost. T4 Mobile Plus has been specifically optimised for use as a " Road Test" tool using standard T4 diagnostic software. T4 Mobile Plus has been designed as a fully expandable diagnostic tool. Which will support full integration with the expending T4 Product Platform.
* Portalility for road testing( subject to taking necessary precautions. T4 mobile+ should only be controlled by a passengre for road testing)
* Use as a moble diagnotic and" Road Test" tool
* Cable switching at the press of a buttom offering reduced service times and costs
* Competitively priced
* Fully compatible with T4 Product Platform- will integrate with T4 EAM, T4 Whell Alignment, RAVE, etc
* Utilizeds current standard diagnostic software(DJR, DRM, DRM)
* Supports all 96MY onwards J1962 diagnostic
* User configurable printer support; Supports all Windows XP listed printers
* Includes 12 months full Technical Support and Maintenance Program
* The ICS will support new vehicles via simple user controlled software updates
* Comprehesive accessoris available to tailor the product to your specific needs
Intelligent Connector System
* EOBD/OBD2 Vehicle interface compatibility
* J1850 PWM/VPW
* T4 protocol hanling for legacy support to the following cables:
DTC0064 + DTC0057 adaptor
*Full J2534 host and interface compatibility
*USB version 1.1 host communication
* Operates from Vehicle supply-range 8-16 Volt
* User configurable to support future communication protocols